Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Nickname - Class - Specc (Application Template - Must use)

Healers make sure to read the healing guide before applyingYou can copy/paste the following template *Note - "b" stands for bold and "u" for underline in forums and both serve the purpose of highlighting the questions so it can differ from your an...
Small Cloverfield 6y
Cloverfield0990Small Cloverfield 6y
Recruitment

Abraxgar - High Voodoo Priestess - Holy [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name: PatrickAge: 26Country: SloveniaTimezone: GMT+01:00Character InformationCharacter name: AbraxgarCurrent level: 60Race/Class: Troll/PriestPrimary raiding spec: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bxRhsV0oZfht...
Member avatar small Abraxgar 5y
Abraxgar21628Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Handycow - Druid [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name: Boris..Age:24..Country:Croatia..Timezone:+1..What kind of person are you: Depends if i have my period or not..Character InformationCharacter name: HandycowRace/Class: Tauren/DruidCurrent level: 60..Primary ...
Member avatar small Handycow 5y
Handycow2921Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Iopeka - Warrior [Accepted]

Your real life name: Benjamin Koletič..Age: 21..Country: Slovenia.. Timezone: EU timezone..What kind of person are you: a willing to help kind of a guy haha..Character InformationCharacter name: .. IopekaRace/Class: .. Orc warriorCurrent level: .....
Member avatar small Iopeka 5y
Iopeka2970Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Forgottenson - Warlock [Declined]

Personal InformationYour real life name: Dave..Age: 32..Country: USA..Timezone: EST..What kind of person are you: Friendly, Reliable, Business Owner, Hard Worker and Professional Ganker..Character InformationCharacter name: ForgottensonRace/Class:...
Member avatar small Forgottenson 5y
Forgottenson51964Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

nakano-troll-hunter [Declined]

Personal InformationAlexandru Costec25 years oldRomaniaGMT +2Ambitious person that tries to do things to perfectionCharacter InformationNakanoTroll Female HunterLevel 60Primary raiding spec http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#ce0M0xbZViohththGear...
Member avatar small nakano 5y
nakano2943Small Kolis 5y
Recruitment

Euphoria - druid - resto [Declined]

Personal Information Your real life name: Matt..Age: 32..Country: USA..Timezone: est ..What kind of person are you: funny and hard working. Also older than the typical gamer, so I can switch from inappropriate humor to family man Character Infor...
Member avatar small Euphoria 5y
Euphoria51903Small Kolis 5y
Recruitment

Restobull - Shaman - Restoration [Accepted] Social

Your real life name: NemanjaAge: 24Country: SerbiaTimezone: GTM +1What kind of person are you: Am more like old school kind of person.Character InformationCharacter name: RestobullRace/Class: Tauren ShamanCurrent level: 60Primary raiding spec: Res...
Member avatar small Restobull the Shaman 5y
Restobull the Shaman2870Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Heavenscape - Priest [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name:MikeAge:19Country:PolandTimezone:GMT+1, GMT+2 throughout DSTWhat kind of person are you:Cripplingly depressed meme demiurgeCharacter InformationCharacter name: HeavenscapeRace/Class: Undead PriestCurrent lev...
Member avatar small Heaven 5y
Heaven41933Small Kolis 5y
Recruitment

Sylfaen - Warlock - DS/Ruin [Declined]

Your real life name:Justin Age:26Country:USATimezone:ESTWhat kind of person are you:My feelings about gnomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8SqUoBhps&feature=youtu.be&t=6Character InformationCharacter name: SylfaenRace/Class: OrcCurren...
Member avatar small Sylfaen 5y
Sylfaen41519Member avatar small Sylfaen 5y
Recruitment

Numbr - Mage - Frost [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name: AlexanderAge: 24Country: GermanyTimezone: GMT +1What kind of person are you: Relaxed and chill, don't expect drama.[b]Character Information[/b]Character name: NumbrRace/Class: Undead/MageCurrent level: 60Pr...
Member avatar small Numbr - Mage - Frost 5y
Numbr - Mage - Frost62293Member avatar small Assholio 5y
Recruitment

Asmy - Priest - Holy [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name:ArturAge:32Country:BelarusTimezone:+3 GMTWhat kind of person are you:Nervous but responsible and loyal :)..Character InformationCharacter name: AsmyRace/Class: Undead/PiestCurrent level: 60Primary raiding sp...
Member avatar small Asmy 5y
Asmy73004Member avatar small Asmy 5y
Recruitment

Aspatam Hunter [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name:JensAge:28Country:GermanyTimezone:UTC+1, MEZWhat kind of person are you:a tryhard with 100% raid activity :DCharacter InformationCharacter name: AspatamRace/Class: Troll HunterCurrent level: 60Primary raidin...
Member avatar small Aspatam 5y
Aspatam2927Small Dantos 5y
Recruitment

Woorstfinger - Warlock [Accepted]

Your real life name:DinoAge:24Country:GERTimezone:Server TimezoneWhat kind of person are you:Very friendly and helpful personCharacter InformationCharacter name: Woorstfinger/TuatRace/Class: Orc Warlock/Tauren WarriorCurrent level: 60/60Primary ra...
Member avatar small Woorstfinger-Warlock 5y
Woorstfinger-Warlock2975Small Kolis 5y
Recruitment

Opel - Hunter [Declined]

Your real life name: RuslanAge:27Country: RussiaTimezone:GMT+2What kind of person are you: Character name: OpelRace/Class: Tauren HunterCurrent level: 60Primary raiding spec: 14/31/6Gear, are you close to your preraid BiS:....Professions: 300Leath...
Member avatar small Ruslan 5y
Opel2999Small Dantos 5y
Recruitment

Agder - Warrior - Protection

Name: JoakimCountry: SwedenCurrent occupation: Preparatory studies before university, about to apply to a degree of construction engineering next fallWhat about me and my previous experience?I am formerly or right now a member of Brilliance which ...
Member avatar small Agder 5y
Agder62267Small Dantos 5y
Recruitment

Dejolina - Mage [Declined]

Personal InformationYour real life name: MrazAge:28Country: CroatiaTimezone:UTC+01:00What kind of person are you:The kind that likes to smoke weed, have fun, read & drink..and have sexual intercourse with females. Of course, I like gaming-have...
Member avatar small Dejolina 5y
Dejolina31330Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Kitai - Mage - Frost/Ele [Accepted] Trial

I was already in the guild but it looks like my char got rolled back like 5 levels to before I joined the guild and the GMs refuse to do anything even tho realmplayers says otherwise.Personal InformationYour real life name: Jesse..Age: 21..Country...
Member avatar small Kitai 5y
Kitai31147Member avatar small Assholio 5y
Recruitment

Kozzy - Warlock [Accepted]

Personal InformationYour real life name:Its a secret...Age:26Country:CZETimezone:Server timeZone, e.g. +1 i think...What kind of person are you:Mysterious person...Character InformationCharacter name: KozzyRace/Class: Undead/WarlockCurrent level: ...
Member avatar small Kozzy 5y
Kozzy31206Small Kailas 5y
Recruitment

Lazgur - Hunter [Declined]

Your real life name: JonasAge:20Country: SwedenTimezone:GMT+1What kind of person are you: I'am a kinda ncie person. typical swedishCharacter name: LazgurRace/Class: Troll HunterCurrent level: 60Primary raiding spec: 5/31/15Gear, are you close to y...
Member avatar small lazgur 5y
lazgur2888Small Kailas 5y